Whale watching by water taxi from Prony (week)
• 8AM : Meet Back at Baie de la Somme (boarding and briefing)
• 8.30AM : Departure of the navigation for the research and the observation of the whales in accordance with the regulation. The boat is a signatory to the Cetacean Observing Charter and works in collaboration with the 12 sailing catamarans of Caledonia Charter.
• 1PM : Picnic (not provided) and free time on the island Casy : possibility of hiking and swimming (palm, mask and snorkels not provided).
This island of 40 hectares located in the tip of the Great South is in the middle of a splendid natural reserve, maritime and terrestrial. The maquis make up most of the vegetation of the island.
The island lends itself well to land walks through a marked trail and do snorkeling to admire the corals and fish.
• 4PM : Arrival at the departure point : Baie de la Somme
Informations and Bookings au 508 508
Be careful : a minimum of 9 people is required to provide this service otherwise we will move you into a sailing catamaran to do the tour.
PAYMENT AND BOOKING (only by VISA or Master card) on our booking website
RECOMMENDATIONS! Do not forget :
- your picnic for lunch and snack, and drinks (drinking water is not provided on board)
- K-WAY, windbreaker and other warm clothing
- sunscreen and sunglasses
- your binoculars, your camera
12 person(s) Maximum
L'Adresse Du Rdv Est Indiquée Dans Le Mail De Confirmation
Contact us for a personalized offer
+687 96.11.31By email